Sunday, January 03, 2010
This is the start of something New
Cause I’m still learning the art of love
I’m still trying to not mess up
So whenever I stumble let me knowSunday and I'm not out. Miracle. haha there's a flea yesterday and today but I don't think I'm going :( Hoping badly to watch Avatar (I KNOW I KNOW) with my lil sisssss this afternoon crossing my fingers desperately into curlywurly worms
I don't know why, but holidays
♥ are always the fastest time of my life
. And I get really emo when they're about to end. HEH. Withdrawal syndrome!!!!!
This holiday I think I went out almost everyday :) haha uh too many photozzz to upload (will do a photo post soon) here's one though:
Christmas shopping with A.C.E♥ (love y'all so much)
I got so inspired by the photo galore in other people's rooms (eg. Cherieeelohjiajialiangteh) that I did for myself a photo corner at my table ^^ Now I'm a happy girl who has friendszxz staring at me everyday HAHA :)
Okay, new plans for new year. I got to pass all my exams else I won't be allowed @ church :( I tell myself hmm quite excited to start work and studying and passing all those stupid exams AND SHOWING MY PARENTS I CAN DO IT but I think when the work really comes in I'll start wanting to give up ha ha ha. God give me strength.
Been for ydance twice and really enjoying the experience! Wanna give my best for ministry, though it's gonna be harder when school reopens and when school dance and all officially starts. Yup so I'm just going to keep holding on to God (:
Better start on my Lit homework hahaha I forgot the word homework even existed >:(
Mmm today is a happy sunday, or maybe cuz daddy just called me Princess Adria
Heehee
"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh."
-Ezekiel 36:26